The Delta County Fair has the following Open Class non-livestock divisions which are open to any resident of Delta County. Projects are exhibited in Heritage Hall, our exhibit hall at the Delta County Fairgrounds. Each exhibitor who enters a project at the County fair earns points for their community.
- Apples, Apricots, Peaches, Pears, Plums, Grapes, Berries
- Grasses and Hay, Culinary Herbs, Medicinal Herbs, Roots and Vegetables, Largest/Oddest Produce
- Jelly/Jams/Butters, Homemade Honey, Preserved Fruits/Veggies/Meats, Pickles/ Relishes and Vinegars, Frozen Foods, Dried Foods, Cheese, Yeast Breads, Quick Breads, Baked Goods, Candies & Homemade Soap, Homemade Wines, Beer & Mead, Homemade Wines/Beer/Spirits.
- Sewing, Knitting, Crochet, Stamped Embroidery, Embroidered Samplers, Counted Thread Embroidery, Other Embroidery, Other Needlework, Afghans, Quilts - Hand Quilted, Quilts - Machine Quilted, Quilts - Machine Quilted, Quilts - Other Techniques & Items, Quilts - Wall Hangings
- Handicrafts, Textile Painting, Home Furnishing, Dolls
CERAMICS AND POTTERY
- Fired Finishes, Unfired Finishes, Other
ART & PHOTOGRAPHY
- ART: Landscape, Portrait/Figure, Architecture, Still Life/Floral, Animal/Wildlife, Abstract, Sculpture
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Landscape, Portrait/Figure, Architecture, Still Life/Floral, Animal/Wildlife, Abstract
- Arrangements, Beauty of Youth, Miniature Rose, Floribunda Roses, Hybrid Tea Roses, Gladiolus, Dahlias, Annuals & Biennials, Houseplant,
Entries in Heritage Hall take place on Tuesday, August 6th from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. Make sure you are aware of the entry requirements and restrictions in your division/class prior to arriving with your project(s).
Open Class Livestock Exhibitors - You MUST pre-enter your project(s) at the CSU Extension Office to show livestock at the 2019 Delta County Fair. For more information review the Livestock Rules or contact the Extension Office. Pre-entry forms will be uploaded as soon as the Extension Office has them available.